Territory for this outside sales representative would include Delaware and New Jersey.
• Project/Bid Quoting and reporting.
• Provide pertinent and assigned reports.
• Prospecting, customer and lead development.
• Promote complete product line to potential customers/engineers/end users.
• Build/maintain positive business relationships with Distributor and Direct Customers.
• Build/maintain positive business relationships with internal team members.
• Generate reports, prepare documents and presentations.
• Support credit department with collecting project information and monies.
• Meet assigned sales goals.
• Attend customer events, seminars, and conferences as appropriate.
• Complete material takeoffs utilizing specifications and site drawings.
• Visit jobsites and conduct complaint investigations as necessary.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications and data base usage.
• Excellent written and oral communication.
• Overnight travel is required.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field and/or 3 – 5 years sales experience.