Manchester Tank and Equipment has an opening for Maintenance Supervisor. The
position will be responsible for a variety of duties as needed for manpower requirements to include, but not limited to: read blue prints, troubleshoot equipment and be flexible in work schedule/overtime. Solid working knowledge in the following areas: electrical, PLC, controls hydraulics and pneumatics with a minimum of 2-3 years related experience and a Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field. Additional experience and technical training may substitute for a Bachelor’s Degree.
McWane is a Federal VEVRAA contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices. McWane will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran or service member status, marital status, citizenship status (In IL - sex, including same sex, ancestry, order of protection status, physical or mental disability, military status, pregnancy, unfavorable discharge status, genetic information), (In IA - gender identity), (In CA - gender identity or expression, and genetic information) or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
• Previous supervisory experience required
• Excellent attendance, performance and work history
• Must be self motivated with a sense of urgency, capable of prioritizing, and able to work independently
• Good communications skills, both written and oral
• Detail oriented
• Proven math and organization skills
• Safety conscious
• Capable of working under pressure
• AutoCAD 2000 and Microsoft Office products a plus.
• Pressure vessel and metal fabrication experience a plus
• Knowledge of Rockwell software, specifically RSLogix is a plus