EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree in a technical field or training in a vocational school preferred.
- Five to seven years of related on-the-job experience required.
- Ability to understand, troubleshoot, install, and setup PLC, HMI, and Servo systems abroad.
KNOLWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, and WORK ACTIVITIES
- Knowledge required to perform this job successfully includes but is not limited to computers and electronics; engineering and technology; mechanical; English language; mathematics; production and processing; design; education and training; physics; and building and construction.
- Skills required to perform this job successfully include but are not limited to operation monitoring; quality control analysis; repairing; troubleshooting; critical thinking; equipment maintenance; reading comprehension; active listening; complex problem solving; judgement and decision making; monitoring; systems analysis; equipment selection; operation and control; speaking; writing; active learning; coordination; installation; persuasion; service orientation; systems evaluation; and time management.
- Abilities required to perform this job successfully include but are not limited to near vision; problem sensitivity; arm-hand steadiness; deductive reasoning; finger dexterity; manual dexterity; information ordering; oral comprehension; visual color discrimination; category flexibility; flexibility of closure; inductive reasoning; perceptual speed; selective attention; visualization; written comprehension; control precision; fluency of ideas; oral expression; speech clarity; speech recognition; written expression; mathematical reasoning; memorization; originality; and speed of closure.
- Work activities required to perform this job successfully include but are not limited to repairing and maintaining mechanical equipment; getting information; interacting with computers; communicating with supervisors and peers; making decisions and solving problems; monitoring processes, materials, and surroundings; inspecting equipment, structures, and material; updating and using relevant knowledge; identifying objects, actions, and events; organizing, planning, and prioritizing work; analyzing data and information; documenting/recording information; evaluating information to determine compliance with standards; processing information; thinking creatively; establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships; handling and moving objects; controlling machines and processes; training and teaching others; coaching and developing others; and coordinating the work and activities of others.
- Physical activities required of this job include but are not limited to considerable use of arms and legs and moving the whole body include climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, standing, stooping, and handling tools and materials.
- Must wear common protective or safety equipment, including but not limited to steel-toed shoes, safety glasses, gloves, hearing protection, and hard hats.