Performs online inspection activities to ensure internal and outgoing quality levels of product produced at the manufacturing facility.
· Performs random and scheduled online inspections of vessels and products produced at manufacturing facility.
· Collects and records the required relevant data and input into charts or other shared tracking methods when required.
· Sets up and performs destructive and nondestructive tests on materials, parts, or products to measure performance.
· Performs line and/or equipment audits to monitor production performance.
· Communicates test results to Quality Assurance management and supervisors, as necessary.
· Reads, understands and follows the Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and EHS Work Instructions.
· Shuts down process if unsafe.
· Looks for opportunity to get employees involved in safety, environmental, process changes and overall improvement efforts.
· To follow all EHS guidelines and applicable procedures.
· Report any unsafe conditions or incidents in a timely manner to their supervisor or any member of management.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements: