We’re hiring 1st shift Machine Operators. The 1stshift Machine Operator is responsible for:
- Manage the operating of all types of machines and work to ensure that they are maintained.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, tape measures, schedules, or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabricating.
- Sets up and operates fabricating machines according to the specifications.
- Work to adjust and operate speed and control the load of the machines.
- Monitor the finished products obtained to ensure the quality conforms to the specifications.
- Monitor the working of the machine and report the need of improvement, defects or malfunctions, etc.
- Operation of lifting devices as needed.
- 6 months of machine operatoring experience.
This position requires overtime.
Apply online at manchestertank.com.